These are copies of the lecture notes and a transcript of the R
commands shown in lecture. You can try the R commands just by cutting
an pasting them into the R command window.
- 2002-05-13 (Monday):
- 2002-05-14 (Tuesday): R transcript:
commands only or
- 2002-05-15 (Wednesday):
- 2002-05-16 (Thursday):
- 2002-05-20 (Monday):
- 2002-05-21 (Tuesday): Continued with notes from Monday.
- 2002-05-22 (Wednesday):
- 2002-05-23 (Thursday): Continued with R transcript from last
lecture and further discussion of Project 2.
- 2002-05-28 (Tuesday): These notes will be used for several
days. You may want to only print the first section at first, in
case I decide to add to the later sections.
- 2002-05-29 (Wednesday): Continued with notes and R transcript
from last time.
One quick way to run all the R commands is to download the batch file
(and the required function file t-wilcox.R) to the
directory where you run R. Then inside R type the command
source("chap04.Rbatch", echo = TRUE).
- 2002-05-30 (Thursday): Continued with notes and R transcript
from last time.
- 2002-06-03 (Monday): Reviewed and answered questions concerning
project 3 and then continued with notes and R transcript from last
- 2002-06-04 (Tuesday):
- 2002-06-05 (Wednesday):
- Finished notes from last time
- Lectured on blackboard about covariance and the calculation of
variances and covariances of linear combinations of random
- 2002-06-06 (Thursday):
Lectured on blackboard. Derived the variance of the difference in
sample proportions from two dependent samples and did a simple example.
- 2002-06-10 (Monday):
- 2002-06-11 (Tuesday): Finished up with R demonstrations from
- 2002-06-12 (Wednesday):
- 2002-06-13 (Thursday):
- Finish up with notes and R transcripts from last time.
- Notes for
- 2002-06-17 (Monday):
- 2002-06-18 (Tuesday): Final review notes for
Copyright © 2002, Brett D. Presnell, Department of Statistics,
University of Florida.
Last modified: Tue Jun 18 10:30:46 PDT 2002